Belief Belief

Pretty Special

I was wondering young Teshla was getting on - it turns out you've been making some really good stuff! This is probably my favourite for its artistic direction. Really big fan of the artwork and stylistic approach - keep it up!

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

Another excellent 'Blockhead'!

I really love your work - so effortlessly you seem to move the characters and with a delightful charm you apply humour to the series. I have no doubt you will continue to make quality 'Blockhead's and good luck with all your animations. I know as a Flash animator/programmer the effort it takes to produce something like this; so well done!

~ The guys at SCPUK.

The-Swain responds:

And I did the whole thing in a week, too! But that was after numerous script toss-outs, and I worked 30 hours straight from Monday afternoon to Tuesday night without a break just to get it done. That's what I call "power animating", haha.

CU-Halloween Special 06 CU-Halloween Special 06

Good work...

Cool movie... I remember the one from last year and I'm glad you did a kinda 'flashback' one-year-later thingy. Pretty funny too :) The reference to 'Saw' was cleverly implemented in as well - overall an enjoyable movie.

Muse - Starlight Muse - Starlight

Not bad :)

Ok, first things first, I like Muse a lot, so 'Starlight' was probably edging me towards protecting this Flash. However, there is definitely potential here with decent use of tweening. The graphics could do with work, and you really have to compress the sound file (search 'OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial' in NG Search for help on that), but for a first 'experimentation' and an attempt in Flash it wasn't bad at all.

Coincidentally, I submitted a movie called 'BACON? 2: Requiem' yesterday, with 'Plug In Baby' by Muse as the soundtrack. Check my profile for that, I think as a Muse fan and flash artist you'd enjoy it.

6.7/10 - good attempt
~ Barno, SCPUK

MuseManiac42 responds:

Thanks for the review! I looked at Bacon? 2: Requiem and I thought it was really good! I am going to try and aim to get to your standard of animation and graphics! :P

+Pancakes+ +Pancakes+

"Roflcopter"

I have to say from viewing quite a lot of your stuff over the years, that you are a very talented artist, perhaps one of the most underappreciated artists on Newgrounds. Really good work on this movie, solid graphics, cool music/craziness added and it works well.

It was sooooooo short ZOMFGBBQPWNZORWTFBRBLMAO!!!!!111111

Nice :)

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

ZOMFGBBQ

BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demonology Demonology

Excellent.

That was truly a very, very good animation, and a perfect trailer.
Keep the whole thing on that level of quality, with that 'eerie sense' thing going on, and it should be really good when done. I hope the storyline is good - and I will look out for the encounter soon! Very well done, you get my vote :)

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

Very good.

Ok... that was really quite good... but OMG - the Bohemian Rhapsody bit was about 50x better than anything else... that's where you get the 9/10 from :D

The Fresh Maker! The Fresh Maker!

Weird....

Yeah, I think I liked it!
The style was good and the animation looked pretty good awell. The acctual story was original so I have given you a well deserved 8!

IT Geeks - Balloony IT Geeks - Balloony

Again...

... another great short little animation thingy. They're great because the quality of the animation (I don't know if it was fbf or tweening or both!) was fantastic, the music was catchy and the voices were well crafted. Make something else I enjoy and you'll on our favourites here at SCPUK :)

Wonchop responds:

Hehe, it was mostly tweens, but I few in some hints of fbf for good measure.
Thank Egoraptor for the music.

Scorched Earth: The Movie Scorched Earth: The Movie

TMSTROFLMAO!

Brilliant... The graphics looked pretty average at first but the style in which the whole movie took shape was so awesome with the 'Worms' like environment and background, that it fitted together really well. The selection of sounds and music you use are so well selected that it adds a whole dimension to your work - where you actually feel as if the music fits really, really well.

You have once again justified your inclusion in my favourite authors - great work! :D

TmsT responds:

Ahh yes, Worms was one of my favourite games back in the day... I bet there are plenty of "Worms" movies on Newgrounds (and other places) by now.