Malichite Malichite

Another quality project!

Brilliant artwork. Smooth gameplay and easy to use controls. Well done again my friend, and I look forward to your next project :)

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Great Work!

Really well put together game with awesome animation work for the intro and ending. The game is addictive but the controls do get a little frustrating, although you get used to it as you progress.

Well done guys!

Menulis Menulis

The best game I have played this year.

Before I start on the gameplay, the graphics and style were absolutely superb. Highly original and really, really well put together, and the game play was smooth, no lagging or problems with controls. Also, it's great that it's not too long and I was able to complete it and enjoy the satisfaction of having done that.

Keep making games like this, because this is a game I would be very proud of.

Barno, SCPUK.

A!bat A!bat

This was very unique in it's idea, and well executed. I gave the style 10/10 for the 'hand drawn' artwork, which I thought really added something to the game. I really enjoyed playing it a few times, and managed to get exactly 1600 the third time. You could include some power-ups and maybe make the walls come a bit faster at times, but for the originality and style, this is a very good game, and please ignore the review before ("man this suks"), because you have done very well here!

Candy Cane Crisis Candy Cane Crisis

Brilliant little game!

Barely after I had started playing the game, I was aware of the quality graphics and great style, followed by working out the simple but very responsive controls, before I went off collecting my candy canes. A very good festive game here and I'm very glad you got a daily award for your troubles. Keep rockin' on!

~ Barno, SCPUK.

Thanks Barno!! Really appreciate it, and I'm glad you reviewed my game =p

Thanks for a great review, and believe me, I had a fun time making this, no troubles at all =p Thanks! :)

Toss. Toss.

Very Inventive!

Great game here - really intuitive, I never thought I'd have so much fun throwing 'candy corn' into a bowl - but I did! At first I didn't have a clue what to do, but thanks to the tutorial I was able to quickly learn and then subsequently get heavily addicted to the simple yet unique and entertaining concept. Wonderful little game, highly underrated, but congratulations to you both on your work :)

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Excellent :O

Really well made game and a b*tch-load of fun to play! The springy noises were really well suited, brilliant art (as usual) and the style of the game was quite unique in the kind of extreme disorientated spinning/reversal of controls that occurs when you start building up points. Not that it matters, but i got 7900. The only niggle I have is that it is still 3 weeks 'til Hallowe'en, but since it's probably in a contest, that's all good. Verdict: very impressed, especially with the good time-wastability factor :)

~Barno, SCPUK.

Wonchop responds:

Heh, well I wanted to get it out of the way ^^; You know how things get heated on the actual day.

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

Excellent.

Really, really good work here guys. The coding and actionscript from True_Darkness runs the game smoothly and pleasantly with no troubling glitches, and Buzzwerd's graphics are simply sublime.

Bloody great game, it has my full approval :)

Barno, SCPUK

Buzzwerd responds:

Thanks a lot Smoking, it really means a lot to me (TD). I'd love to hear from you again online or something, and I'd love to know what you've been up to =p

Thanks for the review man!

-TD

Anchor Ball Anchor Ball

Great!

Nice, original game! Lovely artwork and no glitches I encountered in the programming. I got some rubbish score like 36, but I still enjoyed the game and its unique concept. Good work guys!

TrueDarkness responds:

Thanks a lot man. It's good to know that you're still alive =p. If you're ever online, go on AIM and chat a bit. Thanks for the review! =)

-Christmas Cursor- -Christmas Cursor-

Nice Job!

Cool game! Particularly challenging I might add! Good job as usual, and I'm liking this... liking it very much.... have a 10 review score 'coz that last reviewer was a complete idiot :|

TrueDarkness responds:

Thanks man! I was hoping you'd review ;)
Where have you been? Come on AIM again sometime soon. Merry Xmas!